Treat your IBS patients better
BETTER IBS OUTCOMES THROUGH PATIENT-SPECIFIC DIETARY MANAGEMENT
The InFoods® IBS Diagnostic Guided Therapy will identify patient specific foods that when eliminated, may alleviate the patients symptoms.
A Clinical Lab Version of the product is used in the first Clinical Trials.
The overall goal is to develop a point-of-care version using a finger prick blood sample and to perform the test in your office. Get the result while you are still talking and examining your patient. Discuss the elimination diet with your patient without scheduling another appointment.
- InFoods® IBS will help to personalize your patient´s IBS treatment.
- Expected to increase your patient´s quality of life
- Investigated in randomized clinical trials to work with drug therapy or without.
- Aiming to be the first FDA-cleared test for food sensitivities in IBS Management
- Expected to provide insurance reimbursement for each patient. CPT code available.
HOW IT WORKS
InFoods® determines the immunoreactivity (IgG level) to foods outside of the normal healthy range.
Designed with food-specific cut-offs validated for IBS patients.
Since InFoods® is a diagnostic guided therapy and not a drug, it has no drug-like side effects. Unlike available prescription drugs, it has been developed to work for all three subtypes of IBS patients.